Monday, August 19, 2013

K's Summer Craft Idea

Inspired by the morning sunshine, my kiddies ventured out on their bikes with some friends to explore the river bank.  They came home breathless and excited to show me the treasures they had found and collected. K (my oldest) came up with a fun way to display them in her room and the boys happily followed suit.  So proud of their creative minds at work. They came up with something unique and beautiful - and it was easy to make, even for my 2 (almost 3!) year old.  So I just had to snap a few pictures out on the deck.



Just a bit of sand, some pretty shells and stones, and a few mason jars tied with ribbon and raffia.  Makes this Momma happy because now their "treasures" won't be littered across the floor, plus they have some pretty new decorations for their bookshelves. Ahh, summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment